I have been getting a ton of questions from artists interested in getting their songs on iTunes and more specifically how to mix their songs so that they can be mastered for iTunes (as well as other digital retailers). So I put together this eBook for you to download which covers the following:
- What is Mastering?
- What Do Mastering Engineers Use?
- What is CD Mastering?
- Will Mastering Ruin My Song?
- How to Avoid a Bad Mastering Job?
- How Much Can Mastering Improve Sound Quality?
- What Format Does Itunes Accept?
- RMS Level Before Mastering
- What RMS level should your songs be at before you send them to mastering?
- Peak RMS vs Average RMS
- Easiest Way To Set Mixing Levels for Mastering
- How to Prepare Mix for Mastering
Did I mention this is FREE? Yup. All you have to do is sign up for my Mix Secrets newsletter where I provide free tips on mixing, mastering, artist development, music business, and inspiration that may help your music career.